CNG tube skids
CNG tube skids are mobile and compact systems that store natural gas in high-pressure tubes or cylinders made of lightweight composite materials.
These tube skids are designed to be transportable, allowing for flexibility in their deployment and use in various locations.
Relying on the steady product quality and superior post-sales service, our products are exported to
many countries such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Nigeria, Argentina, South Africa, South America, etc.
Enjoy excellent reputation upon our clients.
Features of high-pressure CNG Tube Trailers
1. Close-spinning technology applied, seamless structure, and reliability for safety operation
2. Large-size structure, fewer valves, tubes, and joints, and less danger of gas leakage
3. Cleanness in design and structure and less maintenance on site.
4. Easily discharging of residue liquid
5. Equipped with branch-tubes and accessories, accessible for operation and maintenance
6. Lower weight of the whole vehicle, reducing tractor work and investment
7. Add additional gas-filling devices, directly providing natural gas for tractors, and suitable for energy saving and environment protection.
Supply the typical type of CNG jumbo tube cascade cylinder from 60L to 225L and do the CNG cascade based on your request.
a. Seamless structure, whole body shaping, and high safety coefficient;
b. Big size structure, no need for more tubing, lowered the danger of leakage;
c. Various assembly styles, horizontal design is easy to install, vertical design may save space;
d. Unit structure, flexible combination, adapt to different storage capacities;
e. Nature gas can quickly be loaded or unloaded.